Being committed means to hold ourselves and others accountable to:
- Make optimal decisions about health and wellness
- Role model positive behaviors and attitudes
- Be dedicated to the process of establishing a culture of excellence and living high standards
As students committed, we will:
- Challenge ourselves to make healthy decisions to perform our best in academics, extracurriculars, and athletics
- Strive to understand how our own actions and the actions of our peers shape the culture of our community
- Take initiative to lead beyond ordinary expectations by empowering our peers to live out a positive lifestyle
STUDENT LEADERSHIP COMMITTEE
The Student Leadership Committee is a newer initiative that began during the 2019-2020 school year.
During our quarterly meetings we work on three different areas of leadership and accountability:
and discuss successes and challenges of having an IL HPP Chapter.
We are no longer accepting applications, but please consider applying next school year!