Being committed means to hold ourselves and others accountable to:
- Make optimal decisions about health and wellness
- Role model positive behaviors and attitudes
- Be dedicated to the process of establishing a culture of excellence and living high standards
As students committed, we will:
- Challenge ourselves to make healthy decisions to perform our best in academics, extracurriculars, and athletics
- Strive to understand how our own actions and the actions of our peers shape the culture of our community
- Take initiative to lead beyond ordinary expectations by empowering our peers to live out a positive lifestyle
STUDENT LEADERSHIP COMMITTEE
The Student Leadership Committee is a newer initiative that began during the three years ago. This team serves as one voice from all participating IL HPP chapters and individuals. Participating students will gain new insights to inspire others, influence the direction of events and content, and increase their leadership skills to impact their school and community. The SLC will be driven by IL HPP’s core values: excellence, leadership, and commitment.
During our quarterly meetings we work on three different areas of leadership and accountability: personal, group, and team. We also discuss successes and challenges of having an IL HPP Chapter.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR ARE NOW OPEN!
How does marijuana impact your ability to perform? Check out this 30 second PSA to find out!