Being committed means to hold ourselves and others accountable to:
• Make optimal decisions about health and wellness
• Role model positive behaviors and attitudes
• Be dedicated to the process of establishing a culture of excellence and living high standards
As community members committed, we will:
• Support local efforts surrounding healthy decision making
• Be actively involved and engage with other community members to collaborate about youth leadership development & education
• Grow community involvement by training others to: promote knowledge, cultivate program support, and engage new communities
Visit the other committed pages to learn about how student, staff, and parents commit to HPP.
Did you know IL HPP has several posters that you can display in your office, company, or places you frequently visit? Help us spread our message of a positive lifestyle by downloading free copies of our posters and hanging them for the community to see!