Being committed means to hold ourselves and others accountable to:
• Make optimal decisions about health and wellness
• Role model positive behaviors and attitudes
• Be dedicated to the process of establishing a culture of excellence and living high standards
As community members committed, we will:
• Support local efforts surrounding healthy decision making
• Be actively involved and engage with other community members to collaborate about youth leadership development & education
• Grow community involvement by training others to: promote knowledge, cultivate program support, and engage new communities
Human Performance Project
The Human Performance Project Advisory Committee is a team of community champions who are ready to engage in collaboration, training, and planning for statewide initiatives, messages, and events!
As committee members, we empower young people to make healthy choices and be leaders among their peers to encourage the same behaviors and attitudes. Join us in being a part of a movement that educates and empowers teens, parents, schools, and communities to increase the potential for optimal performance by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in joining our advisory committee, please fill out the following form and we will get in touch about up coming meeting information.