Being committed means to hold ourselves and others accountable to:
• Make optimal decisions about health and wellness
• Role model positive behaviors and attitudes
• Be dedicated to the process of establishing a culture of excellence and living high standards
As students committed, we will:
• Challenge ourselves to make healthy decisions to perform our best in academics, extracurriculars, and athletics
• Strive to understand how our own actions and the actions of our peers shape the culture of our community
• Take initiative to lead beyond ordinary expectations by empowering our peers to live out a positive lifestyle
Student Advisory Team
The Student Advisory Team is a newer initiative that began during the 2019-2020 school year.
During our quarterly meetings we work on three different areas of leadership and accountability:
and discuss successes and challenges of having an IL HPP Chapter. We currently have 7 chapters who attend our SAT and would love for other student chapters to join us!
Applications are NOW open!
IL HPP is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year for both middle school and high school chapter leaders!
All meetings take place on Sundays from 2-4 PM either virtually or at our Buffalo Grove Office:
October 18, 2020
December 6, 2020
March 7, 2021
Joining this team may also open opportunities to promote, attend, and/or present at other IL HPP events and workshops, schedule permitting for the participating attendees. Dates, times, and locations for these experiences will be shared as they become available.
Students interested in serving as their school representative can apply directly using the form below and should also reach out to their chapter advisor or IL HPP to determine if this role is still available (up to 2 representatives per school permitted). Students should be available for all three listed meeting times to ensure consistency in conversation and input regarding various topics of conversation and need to be able to arrange for transportation to the meeting location if not held virtually. Parent permission is required to participate.