Being committed means to hold ourselves and others accountable to:
• Make optimal decisions about health and wellness
• Role model positive behaviors and attitudes
• Be dedicated to the process of establishing a culture of excellence and living high standards
As students committed, we will:
• Challenge ourselves to make healthy decisions to perform our best in academics, extracurriculars, and athletics
• Strive to understand how our own actions and the actions of our peers shape the culture of our community
• Take initiative to lead beyond ordinary expectations by empowering our peers to live out a positive lifestyle
Student Advisory Team
The Student Advisory Team is a newer initiative that began during the 2019-2020 school year.
During our quarterly meetings we work on three different areas of leadership and accountability
and discuss successes and challenges of having an IL HPP Chapter. We currently have 7 chapters who attend our SAT and would love for other student chapters to join us!
Check back for the 2020-2021 application and schedule!